SLIGO LIBRARY SERVICE RE-OPENING ARRANGEMENTS.
Enniscrone Branch Library will be open to the public for a counter service, in addition to the already existing contact and collect service.
- Return Service: Drop-bins will be available at the library building for book returns.
- Counter Service
- ‘Contact and Collect’ service
IN ACCORDANCE WITH HSE GUIDLINES, RETURNED ITEMS WILL BE QUARANTINED FOR A MINIMUM OF 72 HOURS.
SLIGO LIBRARY ‘CONTACT AND COLLECT’ SYSTEM
• Is available through email at email@example.com
• Otherwise, please phone 0719111653 during designated hours (indicated below).
• Indicate your preferred branch library for collection
• Each library member will be limited to 3 items at a time.
• Selection is limited to available Sligo stock only at www.sligolibrary.ie
• Once your request has been received it will be processed on a first come first served basis.
• If your requested item is not available, an alternative title will be offered as an option.
• Library users will receive an email or text to indicate a collection day and time at your designated branch library