Sinéad O’Hanlon is a Fashion and Accessories Designer, Fashion Stylist, Artistic Direction/ Styling. Creative Art and Crafts teacher.
Here are the List of materials for the creative workshop.
Beaded fairies and beaded characters.
- Soft flexible wire (non sharp) I like fine green garden wire it’s easy to bend and cut.
- Selection of coloured beads, small/Medium & Suitable for attaching to the wire.
- Fabric flower petals (for fairy skirt) I buy individual flowers and take the petals apart
- Feather wings (white/coloured Feathers) or fabric leaves
- Glitter Paint & brush. PVA glue/hot Glue (hot glue for parents)
- Kids Craft scissors and wool
- Fabric for fairy skirt/superhero cape (optional)
*Parents can choose the most suitable materials for their Children’s age group.
We will have a number of competitions throughout the day.
Each competition will have three age categories:
- Under 5
- Age 5-8
- Age 9+
There will be a prize awarded for each category.
Submissions can be added to the Comment section under each event using #creativeireland or, submitting by Direct Messaging.
Competition Deadline is Friday, 26th of June at 4pm.
Go on, have a go, unleash your creative spirit and you might win a prize!