A five-year Sligo Culture and Creativity Strategy 2018-2022 has been published by Sligo County Council. A key element in this strategic plan is to enable creativity in every community. The Creative Sligo Open Call is an opportunity for the cultural sector, community groups, artists and creatives to apply for funding in order to work collaboratively with communities, places of interest and latest technologies in realising the vision of Creative Ireland, in 2019.
To facilitate applicants in developing their applications, five public information meetings will be held as follows:
- Tubbercurry Community Library, 13th November 6 – 7 pm
- Sligo Central Library, 14th November 6 – 7 pm
- Ballymote Community Library, 15th November 6 – 7 pm
- Grange Area Office, 15th November 6 – 7 pm
- Dromore West Community Centre, 19th November 6 – 7 pm
For more details on the Creative Ireland Programme: https://www.creativeireland.gov.ie/en/creative-communities/sligo
Closing Date: 2pm, Friday, November 30th 2018.