- If you have any library items checked out, you can keep hold of them until we re-open. There will be no overdue notices sent during this time.
- The return drop box is closed and we will not be taking in any returned items at this moment
- The reserves function has now been disabled from our website. You cannot currently reserve an item.
- You can now join Sligo Library online for FREE and get Newspapers, eBooks, audiobooks and online magazines for free straight away. You can also access our online courses, including lanugage courses:
- To become a member, just click the link and follow the instructions:
- You will be given a temporary Barcode number and will be asked to set up your own PIN. Once this is done, you will be able to access all our online services. There is also a short guide in how to use the services
- If you think your membership has lapsed, please contact the Library to update it, in order to access online services.
- Please note, if your SligoLibrary Membership Card has a four digit number, your card will not work with the online services. Please, phone 0719111675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to update this.
- If you are waiting for an available Hold, these items will be available for you when we re-open.
- For more details or any other information, please, contact Sligo Library as follows:
Via our social media pages: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram